If you like vintage looks and tone, you’ll love this guitar, if you like tearing up the fretboard, you’ll like this guitar even more because of its modern playability!
Fano’s unmistakable style, quality and playability is now available for under £999 with the new Omnis range. Taken from the Latin “all” and “everyone”, this new line of guitars has been designed with all of the features players love about Fano Guitars at a more affordable and accessible price point
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple (Bolt-on, 10 degree headstock pitch)
- Neck Color: Satin Vintage Amber Tint (Back)
- Neck Shape: Early 60's "C" Shape - .830 - .920
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 9.5" - 12"
- Frets: 22 - Jescar Medium-Jumbo Nickel/Silver
- Fingerboard Marker Inlay: Aged White Pearloid Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Nut: 1.65" composite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Vintage 6-in-line
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Style
- Pickups: Fano proprietary designed and spec'd P-90's
- Controls: Volume, Tone, & 3-Way Switch
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck & Body Distress Levels: Clean
- Strings: .010 - .046
- Case & Accessories: "Fano" Omnis gig bag
- S/N CR2100079
Guitar is ex-display and has a small neck pocket lacquer crack on one side