1963 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean
1963 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean, all original and in good condition. There is genuine play-wear, the finish is still strong overall, the original frets are still in very good shape - the playability is very comfortable with a low action.
Two original HiLo-tron pickups sound great. The binding is in excellent shape which is hard to find on older Gretsch guitars. Guitar has had a later bridge fitted for tuning stability and a replacement pick guard - there is some cosmetic damage to the top area, however we think this could be restored very easily.
Comes in its orig. period correct hardshell case. A great opportunity to obtain a gigable vintage Gretsch with incredible tone.
- Laminated maple body with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Binding in good condition,
- Factory bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch "HiLo-Tron" singlecoil PickUps!
- Incl. period hardshell case.