1981 Ibanez Artist AR100AV
- Vintage Japanese made Ibanez Artist
- Overall good condition
- Some wear commensurate with age
This AR100 in Antique Violin finish is an Artist series solid body electric built by Ibanez in the FujiGen factory in Japan 1980. The AR100 was made from 1979 until 1984 but in antique violin until 1982.
The AR100 features an arched maple top on a double-cutaway mahogany body mated to a set-in three-piece maple neck with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with binding and pearloid dot position markers. Components include dual Ibanez V2 humbucking pickups (clones of the extremely powerful, Dimarzio Super Distortion Humbucker) mounted in cream pickup rings with individual volume and tone controls, a Gibraltar Tune-O-Matic style bridge and Quik Change tailpiece with an ornamental scalloped plate, rubberised Sure Grip control knobs and VelveTune machine heads.
- Body: Solid Mahogany with arched maple top.
- Neck: set neck, three-piece figured maple with smooth heel.
- Bridge: Gibraltar with sustain block
- Tailpiece: Quik change
- Knobs: Sure Grip
- Tuners: Ibanez Velve-tune
- Scale length: 628mm/ 24¾"
- Fingerboard: Bound rosewood
- Frets: 22 medium (good condition)
- Fret markers: Pearloid
- Nut: Brass
- Pickups: 2 x Ibanez V humbuckers (cream bobbins
Please view all of our high res pictures as they form part of the advertisement. Should you wish to see further photos we are happy to provide them by email. Contact us HERE