AVALON ECLIPSE ZEMAITIS SMALL BODY
HANDCRAFTED IN IRELAND AT ONE OF THE MOST PROLIFIC FACTORIES TO EVER BUILD GUITARS UNDER BOTH THE LOWDEN AND AVALON NAME.
A rare opportunity to acquire one of a small number of prototype Zemaitis George Harrison models to be produced. Made by Avalon in the old Lowden Factory in N. Ireland for the Japanese Zemaitis Co, the Eclipse range that was sadly never mass produced due to licensing issues around the George Harrison design and name.
The guitar is in excellent condition and comes with it's original fitted Hiscox case.
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Soundboard: Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany / Rosewood / Walnut / Sycamore
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bindings: Rosewood / Mahogany strip
- Purflings: Rosewood / Sycamore
- Rosette: Ebony / Blackwood
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut / Saddle: Bone (44mm nut)
- Serial Number 057