The new The Falken model from Duesenberg comes loaded with a set of two Split/King pickups which are capable of producing real single-coil and humbucker tones. You can select these two modes via the switches on the lower bout of the brushed aluminium pickguard. The way those switches are recessed is a really nice touch in my opinion.
Controls for the pickups include a single volume and tone, plus a three-way pickup selector, and those two pickup mode switches on the pickguard. So plenty of tonal options at your fingertips.
- Type: Set Neck, 1-piece Maple
- Width: 42.5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: Medium D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
- Frets: 22 Jumbo 2.8 x 1.0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Type: Solidbody, Alder
- Dimensions: 42 x 32.5 cm / 16.5" x 12.8"
- Height (sides): 4.2 cm / 1.7"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Black & Alu
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg Steel Saddle Bridge
- Vibrato System (optional): Duesenberg Radiator Tremola, short version
- Strap pins: Duesenberg Standard (Straplock compatible)
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg Custom 010/050 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg SplitKing Dual Coil
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg SplitKing Dual Coil
- Wiring: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector, 2 SplitKing Pickup Mode Switches
- Case: Custom Line Case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys included