This Thermo Cured top Dreadnought has a nitrocellulose finish and 1-3/4 nut size with Even C 12" radius Ebony Fingerboard and Mahogany neck. This handcrafted Eastman E8D TC guitar also features solid woods and expertly carved X bracing with Swiss Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides.
The Thermo Cured top enhances performance by moving the tonal character towards a more sought after vintage / played in aged sound. The E8D TC provides players with a perfectly balanced lush but clear full Dreadnought guitar boasting remarkable specifications and attention to detail.
Crafted by a skilled team of luthiers in a traditional old world workshop this remarkable Eastman E8 D TC Thermo Cured version guitar has the world's most recognizable body design and works especially well with its upgraded spruce and rosewood build spec. The comfortable neck and 1-3/4 nut size will appeal to most players and we feel this guitar will impress any level of musician This guitar has been hand built by a skilled team of experienced luthiers. We especially like the Thermo Cured Spruce top and hand carved scalloped bracing and with traditional Nitro finish.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Swiss Moon Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm