Hand crafted by a small team of luthiers, Eastman Guitars deliver incredible quality at a much lower price point than their comparable rival brands.
The Eastman E2-OM CD is a real player's piece, the solid Cedar Top and Sapele back and sides offer a rich and beautifully balanced tone with unbelievable clarity. The E2-OM is definitely more than equal to more recognised brands.
The Mahogany neck boasts a Ebony fingerboard, with a 12" radius and 24.9" scale length it feels smooth and effortless underhand. It has a real premium feel while producing those sweet fingerstyle tones.
Complete with padded Eastman gigbag, Eastman have done it again, a great sounding and feeling players guitar that punches well above its price tag.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Tortoise
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Deluxe Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Color Options:Traditional