Hand crafted by a small team of luthiers, Eastman Guitars deliver incredible quality at a much lower price point than their comparable rival brands.
1-3/4 nut size Mahogany neck traditional Dreadnought hand built guitar with some impressive upscale specifications and wonderful tone. The entire Eastman family of hand crafted acoustic guitars brings together traditional old world craftsmanship with a most impressive list of specifications.
Particularly impressive on this Eastman E20D is the use of some carefully selected sought after Adirondack Spruce in the top with some lovely solid Rosewood in the back and sides. The Adi / Rosewood combination produces a rich but clear and lush character that will delight any style of player and effortlessly springs into life from the lightest of touches.
Dig in and ask a bit more from this Eastman E20D and you will experience extended headroom and extra power produced from the Adirondack top. This version has hand carved scalloped X bracing with a 12" radius Ebony fingerboard and 1-3/4 bone nut.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard Material:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm Allen
- S/N M2122043