Drawing inspiration from the classic hollowbody design of the '50s, the Eastman T486B features a laminate Maple top, back and sides for a lightweight but sonically rich tone. With a full nitro cellulose finish the wood is able to breathe freely, delivering a naturally resonant and organic sound.
The Maple neck has a sweet Ebony fingerboard that benefits from 22 Jescar frets, a 24.75" scale length and 12" radius. With split parallelogram inlays it has a real vintage vibe. It feels smooth, comfortable and familiar.
Pickups come courtesy of a Seymour Duncan, a pair of Phat Cats providing a rich and varied tone. These humbucker sized P-90s use Alnico II magnets for a fatter sound, more sustain and softer attack. The Bigsby tremolo offers great tuning stability and the chance to add some lush texture to your sound.
New Goldburst finish for 2021
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Cutaway:Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Headstock Style:AR
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material:Pearl
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard Material:5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding:None
- Tailpiece:Bigsby Licensed Vibrato B70
- Bridge:Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners:PingWell RM-1239NV
- Knobs:Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Bridge
- Controls:2 Volume, 2 Tone
- 3 Way Switch:Göldo EL002
- Truss Rod Cover:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case
- S/N P2101834