Breaking with convention on one of the most iconic electric guitars shapes ever designed, Kithara have gone their own way with the Harland.
Featuring a contoured Alder body, adding comfort to the playability. Renowned for the feel of our handcrafted necks, the Harland provides a range of options such as hand selected quarter-sawn maple or mahogany. The fingerboard is Indian rosewood, delivering the classic feel. For the pickguard and cavity plate, we use Acetate cellulose, adding to the vintage vibe.
- Body - Alder
- Colour - Shell Pink
- Pickguard - Acetate Tort
- Bridge - Ashtray
- Tremolo - Bigsby
- Pickups - Mojo G-Tone / Deacci Custom Teletone
- Controls - Master volume, master tone / 3-way toggle
- Neck - Maple / 21 frets
- Scale - 25.5"
- Fingerboard - Indian Rosewood 12" radius
- Nut - Bone
- Truss Rod - Dual action spoke wheel
- Tuners - Vintage 6 in a line
Kithara Guitars - exclusively at Windmill Guitars