Built according to traditional methods, this Eastman E10D TC dreadnought has a solid Adirondack spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides with a great dynamic response, from soft picking to hard strumming. It also has a beautiful classic appearance with the tortoise pickguard and binding.
Eastman provides the solid top with their 'Thermo Cured' treatment. This ensures that the wood is exposed to heat and pressure, so that it has already lost much of its moisture to this process. The result is a guitar with a played-in character, with the sound qualities of an older vintage instrument.
Includes an Eastman hardshell case with certificate of authenticity.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Tortoise Shell
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm Allen
- Color Options:Traditional
- S/N M2154043