- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce Thermally
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Serial # M2151395
The Eastman E8OM TC has a solid Thermally Treated Spruce top with Rosewood back and sides. This sumptuous sounding orchestral sized version also comes with carved x Scalloped bracing and has been hand built in Eastman's traditional workshop.
The specially treated top helps produce an aged played in sound that offers a perfect blend of direct fundamental tone along with delicious sparkling harmonics, and it also helps provide a very balanced all round performance that sounds perfectly played in from new. If you like a vintage tone and you enjoy hand built things this wonderful E8 OM TC is the perfect guitar for you.