Hand crafted by a small team of luthiers, Eastman Guitars deliver incredible quality at a much lower price point than their comparable rival brands.
Particularly impressive on this Eastman E20D-TC is the use of some carefully selected sought after Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce in the top, paired with select solid Rosewood in the back and sides. The Adi / Rosewood combination produces a rich but clear and lush character that will delight any style of player and effortlessly springs into life from the lightest of touches.
Dig in and ask a bit more from this Eastman E20D-TC and you will experience extended headroom and extra power produced from the Adirondack top. This version has hand carved scalloped X bracing with a 12" radius Ebony fingerboard and 1-3/4 bone nut.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SEP780-06M-N
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- S/N M2127934