While its existing Omnis Series represents the company's most affordable offerings, and its pricier Alt de Facto range boasts the most options for customization, the Oltre Series – which replaces the now-discontinued Standard Series – looks to bridge the gap between the two.
Built in Fano's US facilities, Oltre Series guitars will be made to order – guitarists can choose from over 40 different finishes, as well as a range of distress levels, from new-old-stock (NOS) to heavy. The models can be further visually customized with a variety of pickguard colors and knob styles.
- Body Alder
- Body Distress Light Relic
- Body Color Cadillac Green
- Neck Maple
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius Compound 10" - 16"
- Neck Shape Late 50's Roundback .860-.970
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Inlay Style Clay Dots
- Fret Wire 6105 Nickel/Steel
- Tuning Keys Fano Modern Kluson-style
- Hardware Medium Aged Nickel
- Pickups (Neck) Fano P90
- Pickups (Bridge) Fano "T" Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint
- Bridge / Tailpiece "Fano" Vintage Comp Bridge
- Strings / Gauge D'Addario NYXL .010" to .046"
- Gig Bag / Case Fano Gig bag
Fano Guitars - available from Windmill Guitars, UK Dealer