Breaking with convention on one of the most iconic electric guitars shapes ever designed, Kithara have gone their own way with the Harland.
Featuring a contoured Alder body, adding comfort to the playability. Renowned for the feel of our handcrafted necks, the Harland provides a range of options such as hand selected quarter-sawn maple or mahogany. The fingerboard is Indian rosewood, delivering the classic feel. For the pickguard and cavity plate, we use Acetate cellulose, adding to the vintage vibe.
- Kithara Harland No. 44
- Body - Alder
- Colour - Steel (NOS)
- Pickguard - Acetate Tortoiseshell
- Bridge - Gotoh Ashtray
- Tremolo - Bigsby
- Pickups - Mojo G-Tone / Mojo '52
- Controls - Master volume, master tone / 3-way toggle
- Neck - Quartersawn Maple / 21 frets / Satin Finish
- Scale - 25.5"
- Fingerboard - Indian Rosewood 12" radius
- Nut - Bone
- Truss Rod - Dual action spoke wheel
- Tuners - Gotoh vintage 6 in a line
- Strings - D'Addario 10-46
- Supplied with matching Kithara Hardshell Case
Kithara Guitars at Windmill Guitars