Some say it all started in Fullerton, California – where Leo Fender built his first electric guitar. Well, we agree – and now the Duesenberg Fullerton has become one of the iconic guitars in the Duesenberg lineup. The Duesenberg Fullerton Series brings you impeccable build quality, sparkling tone and much more.
With our Showroom in Fullerton, Duesenberg has established that name and it continues to live on in the hands of great players.
Duesenberg took seriously many guitar players’ recommendations and came out with two exclusive double cutaway versions of the Starplayer TV and the C.C. These guitars retain the well-known features of their classic Duesenberg forerunners: semi-acoustic maple body with spruce arched top, stable maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ingenious pickup design with Domino P90 and Grand Vintage humbuckers, and the Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola with superior handling. Both double cutaway guitars, however, are further enhanced by a number of luxurious elements that guarantee making an entrance with style and confidence. These include a matching headstock, five-layer binding, and a distinctive black & gold underlay for the plexiglass pickguard.
Based sheerly on performance and classic good looks, you might expect the Fullerton C.C. and TV to originate in Fullerton, California, a place considered to be the birthplace of the electric guitar. And you’d be right! These guitars indeed originate at the American Duesenberg workshop in Fullerton, which happens to be just a few steps away from Leo Fender’s very first workshop.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: matching body color
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: laminated Maple
- Size:46 x 34 x 7 cm / 18.11" x 13.38" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: black & gold
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremelo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup: Duesenberg Domino P-90 (neck) Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (Bridge)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Fitted hardshell case included
- S/N 200458