The Orange Crush Mini is designed to give you classic Orange tone in a small, lightweight package. Whether you’re jamming in your bedroom or warning up backstage, the Crush Mini is the perfect companion.
The simple controls give you access to all kinds of classic sounds. Crank up the Gain for heavy distortion or dial in clean and crunch tones by backing off the Gain and turning the Volume up. A quick tweak of the Shape control (anticlockwise for more mids, clockwise for more scooped) and you’re ready to rock!
Another exciting feature of the Crush Mini is the Speaker Output (8 Ohms minimum). Hook this up to pretty much any speaker cabinet and get ready for a surprisingly big sound!
The Crush Mini features a built-in tuner, as well as a headphone output that mutes the speaker for silent practice. You can also play along to your favourite tracks using the Aux In.
Powered by a 9V battery (included) or an external 9V DC adapter (centre negative), the Crush Mini switches on automatically when you plug in your guitar.
- Versatile, simple controls - the Crush Mini uses three controls volume, shape and gain, to give you a wide range of tones
- The gain can be backed off and the volume pushed up to gain crunch tones. Then the gain brought in more to add more high gain distortion, with the shape being used to fatten or scoop your sound.
- Headphone output - the headphone output, disengages the speaker output for silent practice.
- Speaker output - plugging a cabinet into the speaker output turns the Micro Crush into an amplifier for your cabinet.
- Aux-in - play along to your music with the Aux-In input, to give you a portable practice rig.
- Built-in tuner - simple, easy to read, built in tuner, makes the Crush Mini a great all in one amplifier.
- Controls, right to left: INPUT, GAIN, SHAPE, VOLUME, HEADPHONE JACK (BELOW) INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER.
- Output power: 3 watts
- Power: Internal 9V Battery or 9V centre negative power supply (not included)
- Unboxed dimensions (W X H X D): 15 x 14.5 X 8.3CM (5.9 X 5.7 X 3.26")