Built in Fano's US facilities, Oltre Series guitars are custom made to order – guitarists can choose from over 40 different finishes, as well as a range of distress levels, from new-old-stock (NOS) to heavy. The models can be further visually customised with a variety of pickguard colours and knob styles.
Windmill Guitars custom spec'd this RB6 for our ready to purchase range.
- Model RB6
- Body Alder
- Body Distress Light Relic
- Body Color Bull Black
- Neck Maple
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius Compound 10" - 16"
- Neck Shape Late 50's Roundback Shape Neck .860 ‐ .970
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Inlay Style Dots
- Fret Wire 6105 Nickel/Steel
- Tuning Keys Fano Modern Kluson-style
- Hardware Medium Aged Nickel
- Pickups (Neck) Lollar "Mini" Broiler
- Pickups (Bridge) Lollar "Mini" Broiler
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Bridge TonePros AVT II
- Strings / Gauge D'Addario NYXL .010" to .046"
- Gig Bag / Case Fano Gig bag
Fano Guitars - available from Windmill Guitars, UK Dealer