Since 1954, guitarists worldwide have been inspired by this unique guitar design: the ST style model. It is still the most successful solidbody electric guitar ever. Thanks to its versatility and sound variety, ingenious tremolo system, and incredibly ergonomic body shape, it quickly became a staple of popular bands of all genres.
In the mid-60s, guitar hero Jimi Hendrix made this guitar a true style icon. For decades, it has lent its distinctive sound to Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Mark Knopfler, John Frusciante, and many others. Plus: It has brought luster and glory to countless Rock, Pop, and Blues recordings. A remarkable career for an instrument! Period.
- Body: Alder
- Neck Material: One piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25 1/2", 648mm
- Pickguard: One-ply, White
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Aged - Caddy Blue Aged
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Tuners: Gotoh SDS-510 Aged
- Pickups: Amber Single Coil
- Controls: 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-way Switch
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity