The Dual Terror is a twin channel, 30-watt head switchable from 30 to 15 or 7 watts, giving more choice and options shrunk into a size that belies its power! Since they were first released Orange amps, heads and cabs have been constantly popular with guitarists and bass players from every genre.
This 30 watt Class A dual channel amp incorporates the unique Tiny Terror channel and a new ‘Fat Channel' bringing a new ‘fatter' chunkier sound, whilst keeping the classic Tiny Terror sound.
The power options make this a truly versatile amp, capable of dominating at bigger venues and subtle enough to be perfect for recording, studio work and home playing. Heads give their best tone when you're able to dial them up to somewhere between 50% and 75% power so the option to switch the wattage is a great feature. Switchable between 30, 15 and 7 watts and switchable between 4 and 2 output valves, the combinations of options provide for unmatched levels of performance and flexibility.
- 30 Watt Class A
- Dual-channel configuration with gain, tone, volume control
- Tiny Terror Channel and Fat Channel switchable between 15W and 7W
- Speaker outputs: 1x 16 Ω, 2x 8 Ω
- Solid, practical white steel housing for easy transport
- Sound and sound behaviour just like the large orange amps
- Including padded gig bag