Windmill Guitars are delighted to bring this stunning PICT Guitars Custom Dreadnought to market.
Kurtis Scott is a luthier based in County Down, Northern Ireland. After working for the renowned guitar-maker George Lowden, including on instruments for Ed Sheeran, he recently launched his own business, Pict Guitars.
PICT have a vision to produce sustainable handcrafted instruments that are both visually and audibly stunning. Each guitar is built by Curtis in his small workshop with passion, love and attention.
- Model - Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Soundboard - Australian Blackwood
- Back & Sounds - Australian Blackwood
- Neck - Three Piece Church Pew Mahogany
- Binding - Rocklite Ebano
- Fingerboard - FSC Certified Ovangkol
- Bridge - Figured Koa
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Nut Width - 44mm
- Tuners - Gotoh Japan
- Scale Length - 648mm
- Case - Hardcase Included