The ER-2 receives its name from NASAs high altitude, earth observing plane, which itself was derived from the USAF U-2 reconnaissance aircraft. Much like the ER-2 aircraft, we’ve taken something awesome and made it more friendly, certainly more friendly for your pedalboard real-estate. The Univibe effect is a classic, loved by many, and something we’ve wanted to do our own take on for a long time.
The ER-2 was designed from the ground up to be Univibe perfection. We wanted to deliver decade spanning classic Univibe modulation that enables you to sound like as many of the classic records that use the effect, as possible. We decided to take it much further and create our dream Univibe, shrinking it and retaining a simplicity of use that belies the pure analog complexity within.
With just 4 rotary controls and two footswitches, this analog pedal has fairly simple parameters but so much to offer. Aside from the usual Univibe controls, the ER-2 has an Offset control, allowing you to tailor your Uni-vibe sound to your preference by subtly changing the way the lamp inside ramps up. Our version of the classic Univibe we believe is improved in scope, quality and fun-to-use factor. The premium sound is enhanced through the use of premium components all wrapped in a beautiful custom engineered enclosure.
Each pedal offers the following features:
- Four knobs to control Intensity, Offset, Speed and Volume.
- Two foot switches; ON/OFF and VIB/CHO giving you the ability to have a fully wet signal when engaged.
- A beautiful laser cut anodised aluminium enclosure wrapped in a blue/black sparkle powder coat base.
- Engineered to be robust but functional with recessed knobs, sloped front and top mounted jacks.
- 9-volt operation centre negative, and standard DC input
- Size: (W)100mm x(L)125mm x(H)53mm
- Current Draw - 150mA