The Slöer Stereo Ambient Reverb pedal builds on Walrus Audio's popular Slö lineup but adds two more reverb algorithms, a stereo width control, two additional modulation wave shapes, and the ability to control the sample rate. Now, you can create immersive, lush, modulated, sleepy, and ambient soundscapes with more width and depth than ever before!
- 5 reverb modes: Dark, Rise, Dream, Rain and Light.
- 5 modulation wave shapes: Sine, Warp, Sink, Square and Random.
- 3 onboard presets for saving and recalling your favourite settings.
- Decay, Filter, Depth, Mix, Width, X, Stretch and Mode controls.
- X fader controls various parameters for different programs including octave level, swell time, vibrato depth, delay tap diffusion and shimmer intensity.
- Stereo width switch for creating wide and spacious soundscapes, with Wide, Medium and Narrow settings.
- Sustain switch ramps up the reverb trail to maximum, and allows you to capture and sustain the current reverb decay for long pad-like sounds (Dream mode).
- Choose between trails mode for natural decay, or no trails mode for an abrupt cut-off.
- Preset spillover maintains the reverb trails between same-algorithm presets.
- Hand-built in Oklahoma, USA.